Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] And You Thought YOU Have Maildir Problems With Indexing

2009-03-29 00:14:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] And You Thought YOU Have Maildir Problems With Indexing
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:47:06 -0700
When you do massive inserts into a database, it is often a good idea to
drop the indexes on that database, do the insert, and then recreate the

--
Kevin Keane
Owner

Office: 866-642-7116
http://www.4nettech.com

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. The information herein is
intended only for use by the intended recipient(s) named above. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the e-mail and any copies, printouts or attachments thereof.