Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Exchange Backup

2009-03-17 05:23:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] Exchange Backup
From: Francisco Garcia Perez <fgarpe AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:11:32 +0100
Hello,
I'm triying to setup the bacula exchange agent 1.0.7 from http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads/, but I'm still having some issues, first I don't know how to install the agent as a service, in the install instructions say "Install as a service using the shortcuts provided in the install.but I can't find this shortcuts in my install dir and the .msi don't provide me this option.

When I run the bacula-exchfd.exe manually and try to make a backup directly from bconsole after a long time I see this error message:

16-mar 19:10 Bacula-dir JobId 0: Fatal error: Unable to authenticate with File daemon at "smsmse.fd.local:9105". Possible causes:
Passwords or names not the same or
Maximum Concurrent Jobs exceeded on the FD or
FD networking messed up (restart daemon).

I checked the bacula-exchfd.conf in the client and bacula-dir.conf in the server, and the names and password for the client and the server is the same.

Please help me!.

Thank you very much and sorry for my English.