Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] ClientRunBeforeJob strange character substitutions

2009-03-17 03:36:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] ClientRunBeforeJob strange character substitutions
From: Joel <hashbang AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 02:26:19 -0500
Greetings all!

I have a job that requires a command to prepare some files before
backup. I use the ClientRunBeforeJob directive, and the config looks
like:

ClientRunBeforeJob = "/usr/local/etc/dump '%l' '%n' '%s'"

But the script is fired up as: (which obviously breaks incremental
backups... no since time)

ClientBeforeJob: run command "/usr/local/etc/dump 'Incremental'
'project.backup.2009-03-13_11' '*none*'"

even though the job report clearly reports the correct data:

Backup Level:           Incremental, since=2009-03-11 23:05:02

If I just use a RunBeforeJob directive, everything seems to be fine,
but unfortunately this needs to run on the client.

Thanks for any help
Joel