Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Resuming an interrupted backup job?

2009-03-16 10:56:28
Subject: [Bacula-users] Resuming an interrupted backup job?
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 07:47:18 -0700
I'm wondering if there is a way to resume (rather than restart from the
beginning) a backup job that has aborted with an error?

My situation is that I am backing up one client over an unreliable
connection (an SSH tunnel that goes through a cable modem). A full
backup of this client would take about two hours or so, but after about
an hour or so, the connection goes down on me. So the full backup never
completes. Rather than starting over the next day, I would like to
resume the backup job.

Bonus feature: it would be ideal if I could restart the aborted backup
immediately instead of waiting until the next scheduled time.

--
Kevin Keane
Owner

Office: 866-642-7116
http://www.4nettech.com

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. The information herein is
intended only for use by the intended recipient(s) named above. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the e-mail and any copies, printouts or attachments thereof.