Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Back from vacation

2009-03-06 04:14:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] Back from vacation
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "bacula-devel" <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:09:15 +0100
Hello,

This is to let you know that I am back from vacation in Spain (a nice country,
but the weather was a bit cold and rainy, nevertheless we much enjoyed it).

I am pleased to see that a *lot* of things have happened in my absence :-).
Since there are 190 emails in my inbox and an equal number in my questionable
spam box, I'll be a bit slow getting back into gear.

Perhaps we should have stressed it a bit, but unless you are used to doing
your own database upgrades, you probably should not be using the SVN just
now, but using the last 2.5.x beta we released.  We do hope to release a new
2.5.x beta shortly (a week or two), which will contain more detailed
instructions on how to upgrade the database.

Regards,

Kern