Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] HP msl5030 misfunctions ...‏ Part 1 / 2

2009-03-04 11:25:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] HP msl5030 misfunctions ...‏ Part 1 / 2
From: mimmo lariccia <mum_laris AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:22:45 +0000
I did it!!!

(And of course solution was in this mailing list - archives!).

All my troubles was in rights assigned to /usr/sbin/b_"files" of bacula-mysql' rpm (everyone root:root).

Perhaps, changing nologin to bacula user in a "real shell", I've verified that btape _ test , working perfectly by root, but wasn't operative if executed by "bacula".

Now all /usr/sbin/b_"files" from rpm bacula-mysql has owner root:disk, and library works perfectly...

---

Now I've to work to Part 2 / 2 that need revision of Storage_Router configuration of my Tape Library, but I can do it with less pression!

Thanks to all for Your help!
Cheers...