Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula BLOCK issue where already created volumes not being read

2009-03-03 09:26:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula BLOCK issue where already created volumes not being read
From: "Jean Gobin" <jgobin AT strozllc DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:24:28 -0500

As opposed to commercial food that will never ever upset your bowels. Face
it, pal, the problem is not the product. You're just asking for something
that will install itself automatically and that will never ask for
maintenance. That's were overpriced engineers and commercial softwares come
into play: making you think they work automagically and never need anything.

Oh, by the way, learn the following sentence, so you won't be too surprise
at your first bug: "we know, it will be corrected in the next release.
Estimated date is unknown."

J.