Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Ever-shrinking SD spool size

2009-03-02 14:18:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Ever-shrinking SD spool size
From: Jesse Peterson <jesse.peterson AT exbiblio DOT com>
To: Alexander Fisher <alex AT alexfisher.me DOT uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 09:31:34 -0800
On Mar 2, 2009, at 4:15 AM, Alexander Fisher wrote:

> 2008/4/8 Jesse Peterson <jesse.peterson AT exbiblio DOT com>:

>>> Have you checked to see if there are stale spool files from previous
>>> failed jobs?
>>
>> Yes, I did -- that was my first inclination - perhaps the disk was
>> full, but alas it has plenty of room and there are no stale spool
>> files -- neither data or attribute.
>>

> Hi Jesse.
> Did you ever get to the bottom of this problem.  I'm experiencing
> exactly the
> same issue.

Unfortunately I have not. I've been lucky lately that the occurrence
of this issue has been less prevalent than it had been, so it hasn't
been a huge problem lately but I also have not found a cure/solution.

Thanks,
- Jesse

P.S. Please reply-all as I subscribe to the digest and may not
immediately see replies. Thank you.