Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] ClientAfterJob: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.

2009-02-25 10:18:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] ClientAfterJob: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
From: "KNOPS Manfred" <Manfred.KNOPS AT 3ds DOT com>
To: "Maarten Hoogveld" <m.hoogveld AT elevate DOT nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:11:30 +0100

Hello Maarten,

thanks for supporting me.

From: Maarten Hoogveld [mailto:m.hoogveld AT elevate DOT nl]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 8:37 AM
To: KNOPS Manfred
Cc: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net

Ø  Maybe just try adding
  Runs On Client = No
in the RunScript section to be certain it runs on the server. I would think that that would be the default but it sure is worth a test.
I presume "ClientAfterJob" has to do with running a script on the client after the job.

I change the jobdefs. I added RunsOnClient=No.

Now it looks like this:

JobDefs {

  Name=mail_foo

  RunScript {

    RunsWhen = After

    RunsOnSuccess = Yes

    RunsOnClient = No

    Command="/usr/local/sbin/listing.sh %c %i %l foo AT bar DOT de"

  }

}

And it seems to work.

Here the output of the bacula messages:

25-Feb 15:48 backupserver-dir JobId 567: AfterJob: run command "/usr/local/sbin/listing.sh HOSTNAME 567 Full foo AT bar DOT de"

25-Feb 15:48 backupserver-dir JobId 567: AfterJob: Connecting to Director backupserver:9101 25-Feb 15:48 backupserver-dirJobId567: AfterJob: 1000 OK: backupserver-dir Version: 2.4.3 (10 October 2008) 25-Feb 15:48 backupserver-dir JobId 567: AfterJob: Enter a period to cancel a command.

25-Feb 15:48 backupserver-dir JobId 567: AfterJob: @output /tmp/HOSTNAME.txt

The file /tmp/HOSTNAME.txt exist.

I saw that our mailserver received a mail from backupserver for foo AT bar DOT de.

So I think it works.

I couldn’t look into the usermailbox. Because the user isn’t in office.

Thanks for helping me.

Regards

Manfred