Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Run Before Job script to change job settings

2009-02-16 12:12:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] Run Before Job script to change job settings
From: "Hillel Seltzer" <hseltzer AT larich DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:51:01 -0500
Well, since there has not been a response about my previous scheduling
question, here is another alternative to accomplish the same thing.  Could a
Run Before Job script change some of the job settings?  Specifically, I am
wondering if a Run Before Job script could be used to change the pool a job is
assigned to, or if it can reschedule that job to another day.

Thanks
---Hillel