Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to send Bacula messages to different addresses based on backup job, not type

2009-02-13 07:50:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to send Bacula messages to different addresses based on backup job, not type
From: Foo <bfoo33 AT yahoo.co DOT uk>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:30:57 +0100
Hi,

Is it possible to send mail to different recipients depending on the
backup job? I.e. operator messages and jobs backing up servers 100 to 200
should be sent to address A, but e.g. error messages (or just all
messages) concerning machines 110 to 120 should (also) be sent to address
B.

I couldn't find this in the manual, so I would think it's only possible
via an extra 'append =' directive in all message sections, and doing some
scripting on the resulting file.