Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula BLOCK issue where already created volumes not being read

2009-02-12 19:41:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula BLOCK issue where already created volumes not being read
From: Steve Handy <shandy AT firstcomm DOT com>
To: "'bdebelius AT intelesyscorp DOT com'" <bdebelius AT intelesyscorp DOT com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:39:28 -0600
Don't worry about it. Thanks for the concern. However I can't take a chance on
an open source backup solution in a telecommunications company. I would prefer
a solid rock software package with a name and entity behind it that offers
support and accountability. That generally comes through purchasing.

As they say there is no thing as a free lunch.

Thanks Everyone

Steve