Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] how to skip job when missed

2009-02-07 15:00:09
Subject: [Bacula-users] how to skip job when missed
From: Elvar <elvar AT elvar DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 13:56:58 -0600
    I seem to be having a problem where Bacula keeps trying to run
backups of days that were missed. For example, it will run a Monday job
on Tuesday on Tuesday media and then run the Tuesday job on Tuesday  media.

How do I make Bacula automatically cancel and skip a days job if it
doesn't start by X time? That way if Monday's job doesn't start by 11PM
Monday it cancels and skips and makes the next targeted job Tuesday's?

Kind regards,
Elvar