Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] windows client auth problems

2009-02-07 14:35:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] windows client auth problems
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 11:32:15 -0800
So, what was the issue, if you don't mind? I'm having a similar one
(probably not the same one, though), and am looking for inspiration ;-)

--
Kevin Keane
Owner

Office: 866-642-7116
http://www.4nettech.com

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. The information herein is
intended only for use by the intended recipient(s) named above. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the e-mail and any copies, printouts or attachments thereof.