Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Python support and FreeBSD port

2009-02-05 05:22:39
Subject: [Bacula-users] Python support and FreeBSD port
From: "Victor Zvodin" <vzvodin AT masterhost DOT ru>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:54:00 +0300
I am currently struggling with enabling python scripting for
Bacula director (2.4.4 port) installed on my FreeBSD system.
Neither make config interface nor makefile itself gives any
indication whether python is enabled, so my only indication
is 'Python interpreter restarted.' message when running python
restart console command. I am totally at loss as where to put,
for example, DirStartUp.py script because /var/db/bacula/log
isn't really helpful either - it has job reports but no
messages concerning director itself.

What am I supposed to do? Searching like entire internet only
reveled default directory for some Linux installation -
/etc/bacula/scripts, which is obviously not the case for FreeBSD.

-- Vitka