Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring to a specific client

2009-02-04 09:03:27
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring to a specific client
From: Victor Sterpu <victor AT casnt DOT ro>
To: Frank Sweetser <fs AT WPI DOT EDU>, Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net, vova AT edu.yar DOT ru, Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 16:01:23 +0200
Yes, I have the "mod" option and when I give the "mod" command I receive
this menu:

OK to run? (yes/mod/no): mod
Parameters to modify:
     1: Level
     2: Storage
     3: Job
     4: FileSet
     5: Client
     6: When
     7: Priority
     8: Bootstrap
     9: Where
    10: Replace
    11: JobId
Select parameter to modify (1-11): 5

I select "5" to change the client, but no option  is available. I
receive the original screen.
For other restores I can select from my 2 clients.

Automatically selected Client: victor-sterpu-fd
Run Restore job
JobName:    Restaurare Fisiere Calc Victor
Bootstrap:  /var/lib/bacula/192.168.0.191-dir.2.restore.bsr
Where:      /tmp/bacula-restores
Replace:    always
FileSet:    Personalizari MF
Client:     victor-sterpu-fd