Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula prunes files too early

2009-02-04 03:07:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula prunes files too early
From: Vladimir Vassiliev <vova AT edu.yar DOT ru>
To: "'bacula-users'" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 10:34:21 +0300
All retention periods in my config are more than 30 days. But at Feb, 3 I tried
to restore some files from job dated by Feb, 2
I select necessary job but get:

        Building directory tree for JobId 1695 ...
        There were no files inserted into the tree, so file selection
        is not possible.Most likely your retention policy pruned the files

        Do you want to restore all the files? (yes|no):

Additionally, when I choose "no", bacula selects all files.
How can I troubleshoot this case?
Part of config in attachment and log of this job too.

--
Vladimir Vassiliev <vova AT edu.yar DOT ru>