Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula on dapper

2009-01-22 19:13:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula on dapper
From: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <admin AT mx1.canmail DOT org>
To: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king AT computerking DOT ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:11:07 -0700 (MST)
Full error report not sure what you mean? please explain webacula newbe here!
nothing is showing up in my apache error or access logs now that i have fixed
the permission problems.  The only error i can find is the one mentioned in my
last post when i try to list the files on the job screen.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ReflectionClass::newInstanceArgs() in
/var/www/webacula/library/Zend/Filter/Input.php on line 918

below are links to my php info and id stuff

http://bacula.computerking.ca/webacula/help/my-php-info/
http://bacula.computerking.ca/webacula/help/my-id/

Computer King & CaN Mail  -  Sales Service Hosting Backup

http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org

NEW!!! Custom Service Packages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting
Packages