Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Would be 3.00 as a chrismas present ?

2008-12-23 10:35:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] Would be 3.00 as a chrismas present ?
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:31:25 +0100
Hi Baculaer's ...

In the 2.5.16 october release you are talking about a release in late 2008 of
bacula 3.00.

Did you thing is would be realistic to count on it ?

As we have several bacula installation to be done, should we planified them
later in January ?

In any case, thanks to all people envolved in bacula .
Have a merry christmas and happy new year.

--

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland