Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] OT

2008-12-15 14:34:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] OT
From: Blake Irvin <irvin AT vivisimo DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:32:53 -0500
Well, that's good to know!

I must say, though my cramped schedule makes fully studying Bacula's
feature set a bit hard, it's a very impressive tool.  Unfortunately, I
think I'm getting bitten by the simplicity of my needs.  Bacula is
geared towards management of a tape library, something we don't use
ATM, though I want to move in that direction.

cheers,
Blake

BLAKE IRVIN
Systems Administrator
irvin AT vivisimo DOT com

Vivisimo [Search Done Right™]
1710 Murray Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15217 USA
tel: +1.412.422.2499 x153
fax: +1.412.422.2495
vivisimo.com    clusty.com

"to understand systems, you must understand
their pathologies -- systems are most
instructive when they fail."

- Bryan Cantrill, 18 July, 2008