Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] authorization errors

2008-12-04 08:36:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] authorization errors
From: Alexandru Ionica <gremlin AT networked DOT ro>
To: Daniel Betz <dbetz AT df DOT eu>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 15:03:15 +0200
Hello Daniel
i have put it from 30 sec to 10 minutes

Client Connect Wait = 10 minutes

though i don't know why this should be a problem because from what i understand
this value should be taken into account from the moment the job starts, and not
while it's waiting in the queue.
In the Bacula manual (pdf one) it says:

Client Connect Wait = <time-interval> This directive defines an in-
     terval of time in seconds that the Storage daemon will wait for a Client
     (the File daemon) to connect. The default is 30 seconds. Be aware that
     the longer the Storage daemon waits for a Client, the more resources
     will be tied up.

Thanks.