Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Promoting manually level of jobs.

2008-11-28 09:50:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] Promoting manually level of jobs.
From: Pascal Clermont <pascal-list AT LEXUM.UMontreal DOT CA>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:47:52 -0500
I have a daily backup at a incremental level with a 7 days retention
period and this works fine.

I have one share that is very big and would be alot better if it could
run its "full" on fridays. is it possible for me in the bconsole to
promote the level to full on the fly ?

Or am I obligated to create a custom schedule for that specific share ?

Pascal S. Clermont