Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Network error with FD during Backup: ERR=Connection timed out

2008-11-28 03:17:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] Network error with FD during Backup: ERR=Connection timed out
From: "Silvian Cretu" <silvian.cretu AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:13:13 +0200
Hi,
I am a bacula user for almost 2 years now. But I've encountered a problem, recently.
Whenever I try to backup files from a specific client I get this errors:

27-Nov 11:23 director JobId 373: Fatal error: Network error with FD during Backup: ERR=Connection timed out
27-Nov 11:23 storage JobId 373: Job client.2008-11-27_09.11.33 marked to be canceled.
27-Nov 11:23 storage JobId 373: Job write elapsed time = 02:11:19, Transfer rate = 37.66 K bytes/second
27-Nov 11:23 director JobId 373: Fatal error: No Job status returned from FD.

The elapsed time is around 2 hours and 11 mins (sometimes 15 seconds, some other times 16 seconds...) :

Elapsed time: 2 hours 11 mins 21 secs

The problem is similar to these:

http://www.mail-archive.com/bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net/msg12327.html
https://pastebin.sk/en/5119/
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.sysutils.backup.bacula.general/48716

Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this?

Thank you very much!

--
Silvian Cretu