Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Schedules

2008-11-15 21:56:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Schedules
From: Lincoln Phillips <lincolnp AT edgwize DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:29:13 +0900
Hi Guys

I am looking to setup a schedule for two different pools and i am having
a bit of trouble getting it to do what i want.

I need it to do pool 1 on one week and then pool 2 the next week then
back to pool 1 and so on.

I can get this to happen but i have to change the tapes on Saturday
which means that i have to go for an hours drive so i am trying to make
it so that i can change the tapes on one of the week days say like
Wednesday.

i am not sure if you need any more info

But thanks in advance for any help

Linc