Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Organising your config-files

2008-11-15 07:56:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] Organising your config-files
From: Nils Blanck-Wehde <nils.blanck-wehde AT backofficeservice DOT biz>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:26:52 +0100
Hello everyone,

after a while my bacula-configuration files tend to get a little messed up. I was wondering whether anyone tried to split especially the director config-file into seperate files for shedules, filesets, clients and a general part.
Is there some kind of include-statement (besides the on in the fileset-ressource) to achieve this?

Best regards, Nils