Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restore issue on Bacula 1.38.11 on Solaris 10.

2008-11-14 16:52:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restore issue on Bacula 1.38.11 on Solaris 10.
From: Martin Simmons <martin AT lispworks DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 21:48:26 GMT
It would be useful to run these two sql commands to see what is in the
catalog:

select count(*) from file where jobid=16435;

select count(*) from file where jobid=16435 and not filenameid=(select
filenameid from filename where name='');

Also, what happens if you do 'mark *' at the restore prompt?  It should print
the number of files actually marked, which might be different from the number
it claims were inserted.

I don't think the director limits the memory itself, so it will grow up to
whatever size the OS allows.  Try running top while building the tree and see
what size it says for bacula-dir.

__Martin