Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Passing volume name to run before script.

2008-11-09 07:33:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Passing volume name to run before script.
From: "Timo Neuvonen" <timo-news AT tee-en DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 14:30:13 +0200
"Hemant Shah" <hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com> kirjoitti viestissä
news:643032.91907.qm AT web51603.mail.re2.yahoo DOT com...

> I have following in my job description:
> RunAfterJob = "/usr/local/etc/ChangeTapeStatusToUsed %v"
> but when the script is executed it does not get the volume name.

> What am I doing wrong?

I think I've sometimes tried to do something similar to this. I think the
problem was, that the volume name is not known before the job starts
running.
So, %v could be used in error messages etc during the job, but not before
job. This would mean there were no easy workaround.

--
TiN