Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Exclude windows directories

2008-10-31 06:26:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] Exclude windows directories
From: Luke Taylor <luke.taylor AT cdlis.co DOT uk>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:09:23 +0000
Good afternoon

I have a setup of Bacula on a Linux Director.  This backs up several
Linux servers, a handful of Windows servers and some desktops.

I am having problems excluding directories from a backup of a client.

For example: I back up a windows box with the below fileset:

FileSet {
  Name = "AndyhSet"
  Include {
    Options {
        Exclude = yes
        wildfile = "C:/Documents and Settings/AndyH/My Documents/Download"
        }
     File = "c:/Documents and Settings/AndyH"
     File = "c:/bacula/bin/"
  }
}

I basically want to backup c:/Documents and Settings/AndyH  except for
the Download directory.  I have looked over the internet and tried
several different FileSet resources but cannot get this to work properly.

Is anybody able to assist?

Luke