Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Job starts and device is blocked and all scratch tapes moved to job's pool.

2008-10-28 18:39:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] Job starts and device is blocked and all scratch tapes moved to job's pool.
From: agentc0re <agentc0re AT heartslc DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:36:53 -0700 (PDT)
So this has only happened one other time.  The job running is not a new job.
----
Device "Drive-1" (/dev/st0) is not open.
    Device is BLOCKED waiting to create a volume for:
       Pool:        Linux Data Monthly
       Media type:  SuperDLT-1
    Drive 0 status unknown.
----

As you can see it doesn’t even show a tape that is trying to go in the try.
Usually it does when I get this message.

When it first appeared I also noticed all my scratch tapes moved to the POOL
that this job belongs to.  So I moved them back to scratch and released the
drive and tried mounting one of the tapes from that pool to that drive.  But
it still showed up as the same status above and moved all the tapes back.

Anyone have any ideas?