Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula VSS problems / ERR=Access is denied

2008-10-09 09:19:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula VSS problems / ERR=Access is denied
From: yistoneriver <densuke434 AT yahoo.co DOT jp>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 06:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
My colleague and I looked into this issue and found that we could reproduce
this behavior under the following conditions:

1) FD runs on Windows 2003 Server
2) VSS is enabled
3) Only one file-list is listed in FileSet resource
4) the file-list is a folder (directory)

So, a workaround is to add a dummy file-list.  I hope this will help.

-Yuji