Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] not seeing useable volumes - resent

2008-10-08 15:41:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] not seeing useable volumes - resent
From: "John Drescher" <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Maria McKinley" <maria AT shadlen DOT org>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:39:15 -0400
> Does the lack of response mean there is no reason anyone can see for
> this behavior? Any ideas what to do about it?

I generally try to answer as many user questions that I can add some
relevant info to, but I did not see a good reason for this behavior.

>My backup is hanging
> currently, and I would really like it to complete.

If you can use the manual controls on the archive get the tape you
want loaded in the drive that bacula is using then run bconsole

and

update slots (if you changed any slots)

then

mount