Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Cancel all jobs...

2008-09-16 09:21:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Cancel all jobs...
From: "Xeos Laenor" <xeoslaenor AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:21:18 +0200
Yes this feature will be so cool. I have sometime to cancel all my day jobs.

2008/9/16 Ronald Buder <rbuder AT proficom-ag DOT de>
Dirk Bartley wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 22:09 -0400, John Drescher wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 9:30 PM, Dirk Bartley <bartleyd2 AT chartermi DOT net> wrote:
>>
>>> My recollection is that you just highlight them all in the status window
>>> and right click and choos cancel from the popup.
>>>

>> I assume you mean in bat.
>>

> Yes.  The question is version.  I work in the head and am not sure if
> that feature is in the current stable version.
>
> I'm not sure if the three status windows are there.
>
> Dirk
>
>> John

We occassionally run into similar problems which force us to cancel all
running jobs. The easiest way to do so, even though it's kind of brutal,
is to first unmount any volume that may reside in any drive (for safety,
as file counts might become corrupt during the process) and the restart
the bacula-director. If you use bweb you will notice plenty of "running
jobs", that the bconsole knows nothing of. They're orphaned database
records, that can be safely delete from the job table. I know it's
probably not the best way to go around, but it keeps your stats fairly
clean.