Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Backup up just certain directories

2008-09-14 16:49:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] Backup up just certain directories
From: "Joshua J. Kugler" <joshua AT eeinternet DOT com>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:49:38 -0800
I am trying to back up certain directories in user's home directories.

I've read the part about excluding first, then including here:
http://bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Configuring_Director.html#SECTION001470000000000000000

But it is still not working, reporting that it's backing up one file of
zero bytes.  I've tried putting the option with RegexDir before and
after the section with WildDir, and it is still saying it's only
backing up one file.  Is there a way to accomplish what I want to do?

Thanks!

FileSet {
  Name = "winMedia"

  Include {

  File  = "C:/Documents and Settings"

    Options {
      IgnoreCase = yes
      WildDir = "C:/Documents and Settings/*/My Documents/Our
Photography"
      WildDir = "C:/Documents and Settings/*/My Documents/My Videos"
      WildDir = "C:/Documents and Settings/*/My Documents/My Pictures"
      WildDir = "C:/Documents and Settings/*/My Documents/My Videos"
      WildDir = "C:/Documents and Settings/*/My Documents/Photos and
Images"
      WildDir = "C:/Documents and Settings/*/My Documents/My Music"
      WildDir = "C:/Documents and Settings/*/My Documents/Cartoons -
Comics"
    }

    Options {
      RegexDir = ".*"