Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] is there a short way of explaining me how to configure a backup of 3 windows clients?

2008-09-12 05:29:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] is there a short way of explaining me how to configure a backup of 3 windows clients?
From: Sebastian Lehmann <slehmann AT proficom-ag DOT de>
To: lists <mr.astral AT gmx DOT net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:29:12 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,
Am Do 11.09.2008 20:17 schrieb lists <mr.astral AT gmx DOT net>:

> Lukasz Szybalski schrieb:
> >
> > can you telnet from fd-client to itself? telnet localhost 9102
> >
> > go to services and "restart" bacula service.
> >
> i have to try tomorrow, when im at work again, but i restarted the
> clients after making changes just to get sure ;)

Possible the bacula-fd is not starting!? We have the problem, that in
the bacula-fd.conf the option "monitorin" is set to "yes". This seems
not to work, don't know why, the client did not start. After set this
option to no, the fd is starting.
Eventlog provides no information about this behaviour.

Greetings

Sebastian