Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] RunBeforeJob and Windows command line

2008-09-05 14:24:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] RunBeforeJob and Windows command line
From: Brian Debelius <bdebelius AT intelesyscorp DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 14:23:57 -0400
Hi,

Bacula version 2.4.2 on Windows 2003

I am having trouble constructing my command string for my RunBeforeJob.

Im my job I have
  RunBeforeJob = "\"c:\\program files\\bacula\\bin\\adminjob.cmd\"
MarkAsUsed"

When the Job runs Bacula reports
   05-Sep 14:17 elkton-dir JobId 2414: BeforeJob: 'c:\program' is not
recognized as an internal or external command.

So somehow the command line is being truncated at the space.  Does
anyone know the right combination of quotes to make this work?

Thanks
brian