Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Incremental/Differential Backup MSSQL

2008-09-01 05:10:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Incremental/Differential Backup MSSQL
From: Daniel Betz <dbetz AT df DOT eu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 11:10:21 +0200
Hi Matthias,

you can try to use mtimeonly in the FileSet Resource to backup these files:
http://bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Configuring_Director.html#SECTION001470000000000000000

mtimeonly=yes|no
    If enabled, tells the Client that the selection of files during Incremental
and Differential backups should based only on the st_mtime value in the stat()
packet. The default is no which means that the selection of files to be backed
up will be based on both the st_mtime and the st_ctime values. In general, it
is not recommended to use this option.

I dont know if this work, but you can give it an try.

Greetings,

Daniel Betz
Platform Engineer
___________________________________