Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] dvd+rw-mediainfo DVD problem solved

2008-08-28 09:50:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] dvd+rw-mediainfo DVD problem solved
From: "John Drescher" <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Andrea Perdicchia" <trinkity AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 09:50:47 -0400
On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 7:10 AM, Andrea Perdicchia <trinkity AT gmail DOT com>
wrote:
> My errror was always
> 28-ago 10:52 vellerofonte-sd JobId 16: Fatal error: dvd.c:263 Error writing
> part 1 to the DVD: ERR=Error while writing part file:  Cannot get media info
> from /usr/bin/dvd+rw-mediainfo || errno = 0 (Success)
>
> i resolved thank this post
> http://www.mail-archive.com/bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT
> net/msg14245.html
>
> # vim /etc/bacula/bacula-ctl-sd
> in the vim editor for find the string
> /SD_USER
>
> change
> SD_USER = bacula
> SD_GROUP = bacula
> in
> SD_USER = root
> SD_GROUP = root
>
> now it's work fine!!!! :) :) :)
> THANKS ALL

Thanks for replying back with your solution. I had a suspicion that
your problem could be a permissions problem but I do not use DVD
writing with bacula very much and there is not that much discussion
about DVDs on this list.

John