Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to do these?

2008-08-28 02:02:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to do these?
From: Yang Xianqing <xianqingyang AT ethos.com DOT cn>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:02:07 +0800
Hi,
I have a website server wich has a public IP, for example: 202.101.222.123. I install bacula-fd in this website.

Bacula-dir and bacula-sd was installed in the internal network in the same machine, whose ip is, for example, 192.168.0.111.

I find it does not work. The message as below:

is waiting for Client ipproxy to connect to Storage File