Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] bacula ACL restore errors when replace=never

2008-08-25 12:35:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] bacula ACL restore errors when replace=never
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:33:35 +0200
This sounds like a bug to me and probably should be reported in the bugs
database.  That said, it would be good to try to isolate what is going on
here as much as possible because we currently don't have much spare time,
which means that if you can pinpoint the problem we can probably fix it
quickly, but if we need reproduce the problem and research what is going
wrong, it will need to wait a bit.

Best regards,

Kern