Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] List of Terminated Jobs Not Updated

2008-08-22 17:23:40
Subject: [Bacula-users] List of Terminated Jobs Not Updated
From: Doug Sampson <dougs AT dawnsign DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:21:46 -0700
Hi all,

Due to lack of available space on /usr, I relocated the PGSQL db to
/home/pgsql approximately two weeks ago. Since then Bacula executes backup
jobs fine. However, I notice that the list of terminated jobs has not been
updated since the date of the db relocation.

I am uncertain as to how best approach this situation. Does anyone have
pointers? Running Bacula 2.4.2 on FreeBSD 7.0.

~Doug