Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Howto Accented Bacula ?

2008-08-18 15:38:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Howto Accented Bacula ?
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
To: jaco santos <jacoramos AT yahoo.com DOT br>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:38:40 +0200
jaco santos wrote:
> How to configure bacula-dir.conf below the line ??
>
> File = "C:/Arquivos de programas/Fortes Informática"
>
> I am using ssh to acess the server.
>
> So the bacula does not accept:
> File = "C:/Arquivos de programas/Fortes Informática"
>
> Thanks, help me!

Did you access a linux box with ssh ? If yes try to be a bit more specific (
which distribution & version )
Are the server utf-8 based ?

Did you access it from a windows workstation ?
If yes You could face some utf-8 setting or conversion.
If you're using putty there's some options to tell which char encoding to use
( also sometime you will need to adjust the sshd.conf file see man sshd.conf )

For me with French accent inside path and file I don't have any trouble to set
what I need.
My bacula server are linux opensuse, I'm working from a Linux workstation full
utf-8 ( openSUSE 11.0) too
And we save like 10 windows 2003 Server ( which a comic mix of english, german
and french version )

Hope this help you a bit
--

     Bruno Friedmann