Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Strange behaviour in a backup strategy

2008-08-08 13:03:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Strange behaviour in a backup strategy
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 19:02:40 +0200
If you run manually the job it take it's default def.
and the job has Pool = Default.

The scheduled job overwrite this by specifing which pool to use.

So manually you have to modify the job when you choose
run
blabla-job

Run ( Yes / Mod / Cancel )

That's all folk ...
Welcome on board. Bacula is a bit more like the "enterprise" than a velosolex
:-)

Have a lot of fun.

Javino wrote:
> Hi all, I've followed the manual entry to configuring the Director.conf with
> the Backup Strategies (Daily Tape Rotation) [1] but when I label a tape for
> thursday in the ThursdayPool and run the scheduled job, the director still
> answer me for labeling a tape for the Default Pool.
>
> It's the manual wrong or my configuration is badly written? Anyone else is
> working with this backup strategy?
>
> Thanks,
>
> P.D: I'm using bacula 2.4.2 from source on a Debian 4.0 box.
>
> Javier.
>
> [1] http://bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Backup_Strategies.html#StrategiesChapter

      Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl   - www.ioda-net.ch