Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] "director busy" messages in Bat 2.4.2

2008-08-06 04:20:43
Subject: [Bacula-users] "director busy" messages in Bat 2.4.2
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 11:20:23 +0300
Hi.

After upgrading Bacula Bat to 2.4.2 on FreeBSD, I now get messages that
director is busy ("Director ... is currently busy  Please complete restore or
other operation !!" etc.) frequently. They appear when I click on 'Media',
'Jobs', 'Clients' or any other link on the left menu that should query smth
from bacula-dir. After pressing OK, Bat just continues with what it should, so
it's just an annoying to press OK before getting the list of what I requested.

I guess it's a bug in 2.4.2. Any fixes? :)

--
Silver