Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Feature request: Add EFS support on Windows

2008-08-05 12:42:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Feature request: Add EFS support on Windows
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 18:41:23 +0200
Hello,

Thanks for the Feature request.  I think someone suggested this before, but
didn't actually submit a Feature request.

I have added your feature request to the projects file, and would like to
thank you care you took in preparing it, particularly for giving the detail
you did -- including links to MSDN, and for getting the formatting
(spacing, ...) correct.  That certainly simplifies my task and facilitates
getting it into the projects file.

I think this is an important feature, and it merits some priority ...

Best regards,

Kern