Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring an old archive (1.0)

2008-08-03 00:44:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring an old archive (1.0)
From: Ron <ron.11235 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 21:46:09 -0700
Thank you Frank,

So, I must feed the daemon. I tried several configurations without
success (but not spending an elaborate amount of time with the manual).

Can anyone suggest a "bacula-sd.conf" file that will allow me to
list/extract a bacula "file" archive? (And perhaps a simple example of
the command line to accompany it?)