Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] insufficient data on tapes

2008-07-25 08:21:18
Subject: [Bacula-users] insufficient data on tapes
From: Hösch Roland <itPenguin AT gmx DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:20:56 +0200
Hello,

I've been very comfortable with using bacula a long time - this is really good
stuff.
But since I moved my tape drives to another server, I've got a problem:

Til now my tapes were written with 11 to 33 GB of data, depending on the data
and the compresion.
But now any tape does not contain more than 1.3 til 2.6 GB.
How can I fix this?

BTW: I'm using
        bacula-2.4.1 on
        ubuntu 7.10 with
        2 autochangers HP C5713A (HP Surestore DAT 40x6)

Best regards, Roland