Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] status director days=7 doesn't work correctly

2008-07-24 12:25:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] status director days=7 doesn't work correctly
From: Markus Kress <Markus.Kress AT gls-itservices DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:26:47 +0200
Hello,

acutally I'm testing Bacula. Very good software. This is my first mail to
the mailing list. I've found no answer to my questions:

When using the command 'status director days=7' I see the backup jobs for
the next 7 days. But for the admin jobs, i see only one day

Find the output below. All Jobs are scheduled in the same manner.  The job
'check and mount tape'  runs one day earlier, because it's before 0
o'clock, thats clear. It's a reminder to put in a tape. I've checked the
schedule by using the linux date command to fake the time in my system. The
admin jobs are correct started, but not shown in the output when using a
larger timeframe (here 7 days, but the Admin-Jobs are missing beginning
from the next day).

Scheduled Jobs:
Level          Type     Pri  Scheduled          Name               Volume
               Admin      1  04-Aug-08 15:00    check and mount tape
               Admin      1  05-Aug-08 01:00    mount tape
Full           Backup    30  05-Aug-08 01:01    testing fileset of server
*unknown*
Full           Backup    35  05-Aug-08 01:02    backup bacula catalog
*unknown*
               Admin      1  05-Aug-08 08:00    unmount tape
Full           Backup    30  06-Aug-08 01:01    testing fileset of server
*unknown*
Full           Backup    35  06-Aug-08 01:02    backup bacula catalog
*unknown*
Full           Backup    30  07-Aug-08 01:01    testing fileset of server
*unknown*
Full           Backup    35  07-Aug-08 01:02    backup bacula catalog
*unknown*
Full           Backup    30  08-Aug-08 01:01    testing fileset of server
*unknown*
Full           Backup    35  08-Aug-08 01:02    backup bacula catalog
*unknown*
Full           Backup    30  09-Aug-08 01:01    testing fileset of server
*unknown*
Full           Backup    35  09-Aug-08 01:02    backup bacula catalog
*unknown*
====

Is this a Bug or Feature?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards