Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Trival but serious bug in 2.4.1

2008-07-22 09:47:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] Trival but serious bug in 2.4.1
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "bacula-announce" <bacula-announce AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:46:40 +0200
Hello,

Unfortunately a debug statement whose purpose was to crash the SD found its
way into the 2.4.1 release.  It typically triggers off at the end of a tape
during restore.  You can find the patch attached to bug #1125 or in the
bacula-patches section of the Source Forge Bacula release area.

Later this week, I will release version 2.4.2, which will have this fix
(removal of one line of debug code) as well as a number of other fixes we
have made recently.

Best regards,

Kern