Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Question about schedule

2008-07-21 07:39:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Question about schedule
From: Ulrich Walter <uw.forum.bacula AT arcor DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:11:16 +0200
Hi,

I have to "schedule"-definitions for a job to run at 00:10am and at01:10am
every day. But what does the director do, when the machine is switched off?
Will the director make up the undone jobs?
If he does not, what kind of alternative is applicable?
I'm working on alternating shifts, so the times the computer is running are
very irregular.

Uli

--
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive
out hate; only love can do that.

Grüsse aussem Pott! - Uli