Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] webacula

2008-07-19 03:17:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] webacula
From: "Scott Ruckh" <sruckh AT gemneye DOT org>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 23:28:43 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "Yuri Timofeev" <tim4dev AT gmail DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 3:04 AM

> Hi
>
> Nils Blanck-Wehde <nils.blanck-wehde@...> wrote:
>> "I installed ver.1.2.beta on CentOS 5.2. I think I followed all
>> instructions in the INSTALL document. Unfortunately I only get a plain
>> white page"
>
> Change php.ini
>
> error_reporting  =  E_ALL
> display_errors = On
> log_errors = On
> error_log = /var/log/php_error.log
>
> Restart web server.
> You should see all errors.
> Either in logfiles or in a browser.
> See also webserver logfile.
>
> Also check the log for SELinux.
>
> --
> with best regards

I was getting the same symtom (blank white screen), but not for the same
reason:

>>From webacula SVN about 10 minutes ago:

[18-Jul-2008 23:12:17] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception
'Zend_Translate_Exception' with message 'Language (en) has to be added
before it can be used.' in /Apache/webacula/library/Zend/Translate/Adapter.p
hp:238
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: Zend_Translate_Adapter->setLocale('en')
#1 /Apache/webacula/library/Zend/Translate.php(153):
call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 [internal function]: Zend_Translate->__call('setLocale', Array)
#3 /Apache/webacula/html/index.php(84): Zend_Translate->setLocale('en')
#4 {main}
  thrown in /Apache/webacula/library/Zend/Translate/Adapter.php on line 238

this is if I use, language = "en", in my config.ini.

If I leave the language variable commented out webacula displays, but it
looks like all the characters are in Russian.

An SVN copy from a few weeks ago does not does not include the language
variable and the web pages display in corrent language.